Site Manager - South Auckland
- Negotiable + ute, phone,laptop
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 12th February 2019
- Job Type
The Role: This is an immediate start position for a Site Manager with a mix of residential and commercial experience. Site Manager required to work on a HNZ project close to Manukau (permanent position) although this company does a wide range of projects from schools to multi unit housing projects and other light commercial up to $15m.
- The company have been around for many years and have developed their own system so you will need to have PC skills to document, report and communicate with other staff members.
- You will need to have experience managing sites, managing labour, subcontractors and staff and budgets.
- The ideal suit would be for someone who has come off the tools a few years ago and has been on site from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- You will have worked on projects in New Zealand.
The Company: This company genuinely believe that you should be able to work in construction while still having free time, with the average employee working approx 45 hours per week. They have old school kiwi values, appreciate loyalty, honesty and passion for the job. They treat their staff and subcontractors fairly and that is why they have such low turnover and returning subbies.
If this sounds like you then please Apply now with your most recent CV or contact Carol Kelly on 027 274 3902/ 09 303 9093.