Site Manager - Tauranga
- NZD100000 - NZD130000 per annum + Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 11th February 2020
- Job Type
Our client is New Zealand's largest contractor that's been successfully operating in the New Zealand market for almost 75 years. They've established a reputation of one of the most trustworthy contractors with the capability of delivering the trickiest and most complex projects across the whole of New Zealand.
Due to the growing workload, they are looking for a number of Site Managers to join their Tauranga team to assist with delivering the ongoing and future projects. To be successful in this role, the right candidate must have commercial site management experience and strong team leadership skills.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years of Site Management experience with Tier 1 or 2 contractor
- Experience in delivering a range of commercial projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- New Zealand residency or valid work permit
Please note that all candidates must have New Zealand, Australian or UK experience to be considered for this role.
Feel free to call Illya Golovchenko on +64276049413 for more information.