- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 20th December 2018
- Job Type
Electrical Site Manager (High Power)
Our client is the leading power substation system design and automation engineering company in the region. They are currently working on the Thomson East coast line electrification project and looking to bring on board senior electrical personnel.
Working Experience in Singapore is mandatory for this job.
- Field Supervisor with coordination and enforcement works.
- To arrange all test equipment required for testing in coordination with site Manager & team leader
- He/she will perform tasks under limited supervision which includes performing and ensuring conformance with approved procedures and methods.
- Coordinate and Liase with LEW for any site testing activities for approved proceedings.
- Prepare and compile test report for LEW approval.
- Allocating resources, scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors.
- Defines and handles defect tracking and correction procedures, monitoring and updating defect reports as needed.
- Involve planning, review, risk assessment, implementation, and closure;
- Perform on-site project oversight duties to ensure project work is proceeding according to specifications.
- Diploma in Electric Power/ Electric Electronic Engineering
- or technically competent with 5-8 years of experiences in site supervision
- Experience in Design and installation of HV systems
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Deputy Manager Positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of electrical transmission networks. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031