- NZD110000.00 - NZD120000.00 per annum + vehicle, laptop, phone..
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
Looking for an ex tradie Site Manager for a light commercial project in South Auckland. This is a permanent position based on one project with full management from start to delivery. Small to medium sized, kiwi owned business with projects from schools to multi unit housing projects and other light commercial up to $15m.
- Company have developed their own system so you will need to have PC skills to document, report and communicate with other staff members.
- Full cycle experience managing sites, managing labour, interpreting drawings, organising subcontractors, labour and budgets.
- The ideal suit would be for someone who has come off the tools a few years ago and has been on site from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- You will have worked on projects in New Zealand.
The Company: This company genuinely believe that you should be able to work in construction while still having free time, with the average employee working approx 45 hours per week. They have old school kiwi values, appreciate loyalty, honesty and passion for the job. They treat their staff and subcontractors fairly and that is why they have such low turnover and returning subbies.
Apply now with your most recent CV or contact Carol Kelly on 027 274 3902/ 09 303 9093.