- NZD110000 - NZD140000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 11th March 2019
- Job Type
Managing builds up to $150M this is a company that are never short of dynamic projects. Currently looking for a Site Manager with 5+ years New Zealand experience you will be managing your own team, creating a a great culture and delivering quality for your clients.
The company are well established and respected in the industry and they have a great tenure of staff. Their reputation proceeds them in terms of quality, reputation and delivery. They are a company of ethics and honesty and are looking for a Site Manager with those same beliefs to join them whilst they grow.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- New Zealand experience working on large scale commercial projects
- 5+ years on site experience is a must
- Trade qualified
- Experience managing teams and subcontractors
- Managed large scale projects
- Proven experience of meeting deadlines on time and within budget
If this is a company that sounds like the right fit, hit the "APPLY" button now or give Katie a call on 09 303 9093 for a chat in more detail.