- SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 19th July 2018
- Job Type
Our Client is an international powerhouse in the Railways industry. They are looking to bring on board several Site managers on their ongoing MRT projects.
- Lead the assigned team in the dedicated work scope
- Prepare all required mythologies and seek approval from relevant authorities (LTA/SMRT, etc.)
- Attend interface/working session with other SWC/LTA/SMRT in the assigned area.
- Coordinate with SWC, LTA/SMRT for equipment layout, working sequences and schedules.
- Plan all work activities in an orderly manner
- Control quality/workmanship of the site supervisors and sub-contractors
- Resolve any technical issue on site and come out practical and effective solution
- Communicate and work closely with T&C team ( temporary supply, schedule, sequence of work, etc.)
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in both Power Supply and railway industries
- Able to understand the regulation and requirement of local electrical practice and SMRT/ LTA requirements
- Able to prepare MS+RA for the task to be carried out at site
- Able to pick up bill of quantity and forecast accurately the material
- Able to lead and manage a team of Engineers/ Supervisors
- Must be multi-tasking, self-motivate and able to work under pressure
- Must be meticulous in all task assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work irregular hours and over the weekends
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic team. If you feel this role describes your career aspirations then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aji Abu at +65 6800 7926 for a detailed confidential discussion about this role.