Site / Project Engineer
- NZD90000.00 - NZD130000.00 per annum + company vehicle + benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 1st August 2018
- Job Type
A rare opportunity to join one of Auckland highest regarded technical Contractors within the Civil Engineering field has arisen. Is this your opportunity to learn from the very best in the industry?
You will be someone with a tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering and experience working on site as and Engineer. You will be able to demonstrate your knowledge of Pipeline installation across Storm Water and Waste Water.
- Prepare and monitor schedule and plans
- Overseeing document completion on sit
- Thorough understanding of NZS 3910 and the Construction Contract
- Sound working knowledge of sewer and storm water installation
- Exceptional proven leadership and communication skills.
- Exposure to variations and claims against a client
- Exposure to clients and steak-holders
- Labour and Machine management
If you feel this role is one you can take charge of really make your own please get in touch. You will be rewarded with a fantastic working environment, the opportunity to learn and progress, additional training courses and qualifications provided.
Please get in touch with Rob Groves at Cobalt via email or phone - email@example.com - 0272 741 924.