Small Works Project Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 16th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with an Education client in Surrey to source a permanent Small Works Project Manager, focusing on front-end delivery, paying from £40000-£45000.
The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills, focusing on communication and soft skills, who can work with end users to establish clear briefs and defined scope of works.
The essential requirements are as follows:
- Experience of project management within the public sector
- Experience of establishing clear briefs with end users
- Strong in front-end delivery
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.