Stock Condition Surveyor | £300 - £400 pd
- GBP300 - GBP400 per day
- UK, South East
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 7th August 2019
- Job Type
Stock Condition Surveyor | £300 - £400 per day
Cobalt are currently working with a consultancy based in London who are in need of multiple Stock Condition Surveyors to complete surveys across a range of flats, houses, and blocks. The surveys will predominately be completed in the East London area.
£300 - £400 per day *(outside IR35)*
The current Stock Condition Surveys within this position are taking home between £300 - £400 per day, with the position offer the potential to exceed that amount. The client is also looking to hire immediately.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Stock Condition Surveyor to gain exposure across multiple properties. Please do submit your CV at your earliest convenience if you would like to learn more.
· Experience of Stock Condition Surveying 1+ years
· Experienced with HHSRS assessments
· Exposure working with the local authority
· UK Driving license
· Up to date CRB check (Disclosure and Barring Service Police Check)