- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 6th December 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
With an excellent repuation for their high quality work and project delivery, this innovative and pragmatic Consultancy are looking for an experienced Engineer to join their talented team. Ideally you will be an Intermediate Engineer wanting to progress to a more Senior Level, and take on more ownership. You will be someone that thrives in a fast paced environment, and gets excited about being challenged!
As a seasoned Engineer you will be working directly alongside the Director, providing you with personal, on the job mentoring and support. With this said you must also enjoy working fairly autonomously, as you will be required to create your own innovative innitiatives and add value to the team.
To be successful:
- At least 3 years experience in structural design of which at least 2 years local experience.
- Experienced in the detailed design and analysis of buildings using ETABS, SAP 2000 and/or SPACE GASS.
- Ability to lead a team of intermediate and junior engineers.
- Be an astute business developer and be able to build strong client relationships
- Have solid seismic design experience.
- Sound knowledge of NZ building /structural codes and/or ACI/UBC codes.
- Self-motivated with a real passion for Structural Engineering.
- Both commercially and technically focused
- Have a passion for innovation and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
On offer is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, exciting and growing business, a competitive salary, interesting work on and off site and an enjoyable, fun work environment. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Jo on Ph. 027 2743203 for a confidential chat.