- SGD4000 - SGD7000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Site Management
- 25th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an international engineering consultancy with a project footprint spanning over 50 years in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Senior Structural Inspector for their Buildings Team.
Your main role is as follows
- Plan and coordinate with clients or ground agencies for inspection works on site.
- Carry out independent inspections to existing building structures or other type of structures and identify any defects and the scope of suitable repairs.
- Report the outcome of the inspection to the QP and prepare inspection reports in designated formats.
- Supervise on the repair works conducted by the contractors and ground agencies; and keep proper records accordingly.
- Conduct site check on the repair works in building structures, in accordance with approved methods and procedures proposed by the Qualified Person, specifications and instructions.
- Conduct check on the usage of approved materials on site and report to the QP on any materials that are not conforming to the specifications.
- Verify all claims and reports submitted by the ground agencies / subcontractors.
- Assist in identifying / verifying with ground agencies on the buildings that have previously undergone building repairs.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A recognized Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering, or equivalent qualification and at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the local building construction industry; or Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering, and at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the local building construction industry.
- Preferably 3 years relevant working experience on handling repair work on building structures.
- Familiarity with various structural systems and common defects and repair methodologies.
- Effective communication Skills
If you feel this role describes your career aspirations then please share your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call Aji Abu at +65 68007926 for a confidential discussion on this opportunity.
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031