- Wellington, other
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 16th May 2019
- Job Type
- Immediate Start
- Good Salary / Hourly Rate $$$
- Exciting Career Opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The team are leading Company that find solutions for complex challenges and opportunities. They transform communities to make them easier to move around and better to live in.
This leading company operate in Australia, NZ and South East Asia, offering infrastructure and property development to rail and building.
The team are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. YOU will be;
- Site Engineer/Surveyor
- Able to work nights or weekends
- Keen to learn
- Good Communicator
This is a 6 - 12 month Contract where you can showcase what you have. You will be working on a Rail Project, rail experience is not necessary if you are on to it and a fast learner, they will show the right person the ropes.
- Ability to use GPS to pick up As-Built coordinates and transfer to CAD drawings
- Good Operator of CAD
- Setting Out and Survey Skills
- Experience as a Civil Surveyor / Site Engineer
- Efficient communication skills to communicate with designers and team
If this sounds like an opportunity or a Project that you are wanting to be a part of, then APPLY NOW.