Technical Director - Electrical (Engineering Consultancy)
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 16th November 2018
- Job Type
Technical Director - Electrical
An exciting role in an international consulting firm consisting of M&E engineers providing expertise for the planning and design of iconic residential and commercial buildings. With new projects in the year ahead, they are now seeking to grow their Electrical design team to work on their building projects.
Working Experience in Singapore is mandatory for this job.
- To act as a QP on M&E Projects
- Develop and maintain good relationships with industry networks, clients, architects, government agencies, sub-consultants and construction contractors relevant to the M&E building team.
- Ensuring consistent completion of Electrical Services projects within the department.
- Undertake technical reviews of Electrical projects at different stages to ensure project progress and deliverables.
- Considerable Design experience in a Building Consultancy
- Prior experience as management staff
- Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by Professional Engineers Board (PEB)
- Familiar with representing the organisation at high levels within the industry
- 10 years of minimum relevant working experience in an Engineering Consultancy in Singapore
- Keen understanding of customer needs and a strong ability to manage technical issues and effectiveness within a commercial environment
- Maintain good team and client relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031