Temporary Works - All Levels
- GBP35000 - GBP75000 per annum + strong benefits
- UK, Surrey
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 7th May 2019
- Job Type
Position: Temporary Works Design Engineer - All Levels
Salary: £35,000 - £75,000 doe
As a result of ongoing strategic growth, Cobalt has the pleasure of working with a market leading design consultancy who needs experienced Design Engineer of all levels to focus on Temporary Works across Structures and Geotechnics. They are looking for an ambitious individual who will join their design team and support their growth.
The appointed Design Engineer will be joining an award-winning consultancy who have offices nationally; known for their imagination, initiative, and high level of technical expertise.
Why would you consider this role?
- Development - our client wants to actively support individuals through their ICE Chartership.
- An opportunity to see and have an impact on many major projects within the UK as well as internationally.
- Support - Work with a highly determined and entrepreneurial leadership team, of which have extremely high valued experience.
- Culture - Can do, positive working environment. Open office plan allowing individuals to learn from their fellow employees, as well as the director.
- Benefits - Team building holidays, annual parties etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Mawer on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 020 7478 2552 in confidence for a more comprehensive discussion surrounding what we feel is an excellent opportunity.