Temporary Works Design Engineer
- GBP35000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + strong benefits
- UK, Kent
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 8th May 2019
- Job Type
Position: Temporary Works Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 doe + strong benefits
Due to the rapid growth of the company my client is looking to expand their team and recruit an additional Temporary Works Design Engineer to work within the sectors of Residential, Commercial, Civil Engineering, Power Plants etc.
What you'll be doing?
- Prepare design drawings, calculations and other requirements for the different stages of engineering
- Provide technical support and advice to customers
- Coordinate design work and project management
- Prepare material lists
- A depth of experience working with all aspects of Formwork, Falsework
- BEng / MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering. A BEng/MEng/BSc/MSc in a similar construction related engineering discipline will be considered.
- In depth knowledge of AutoCAD and Design Analysis Programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Flexi working
- Bonus Scheme
- VITAL program
- Development opportunities
Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Mawer on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 020 7478 2552 in confidence for a more comprehensive discussion surrounding what we feel is an excellent opportunity.