Temporary Works Supervisor
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + strong benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Supervision
- 20th September 2019
- Job Type
Position: Temporary Works Supervisor
Remuneration: £40,000 - £50,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Temporary Works Supervisor to join a leading main contractor as part of their London business.
- Ensuring the site is operating in accordance with the approved Temporary Works procedure
- Ensure information relevant to Temporary Works has been received prior to commencing residual risks from the design
- Supervise the erection, use, maintenance and dismantling of Temporary Works
- Check the Temporary Works at appropriate stages during erection/installation
- Civil or Structural Engineering Qualification, minimum of a HNC/HND, preferably BEng or higher (MEng, MSc).
- Previous TWS experience.
- CSCS Card
- Completed SMSTS (preferred)
- Understanding and application of BS5975:2008 and A1:2011/2019.
- Thorough understanding and application of the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Exciting project diversity inland and abroad
- Safety through a stable workplace
- Extensive training program & customised training series
- Company parties, excursions, and various sports activities
- Parking facilities and canteens/tea and coffee kitchens