- UK, Surrey
- Construction & Engineering, Town Planning
- 23rd August 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a highly regarded, global multidisciplinary consultancy with expertise across the infrastructure, buildings, water, environmental and development sectors. Due to unprecedented growth and an ever-increasing forward pipeline of work, they are seeking to attract a talented Town Planner to work in their Croydon office.
You will be responsible for supporting Senior Planners with all stages of the consenting process, work on some of UK's most exciting projects including major regeneration, energy, infrastructure schemes & strategic land optimisation and garden city projects.
What's in it for you?:
- A hugely supportive and collaborative team environment
- Incredibly flexible working options - work from home?!
- An unrivalled culture which fosters team work & collaboration
- Diverse, interesting & challenging projects
- An international team of industry experts
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support on the technical delivery of projects,
- Project management of multi-disciplinary commissions
- Providing advice to clients and other disciplines on the planning consents process
- Develop consent strategies to minimise project risk
- Ensure planning advice complies with planning law, regulation and best practice
- Promote the Planning team capability
To be successful as a Town Planner you must possess the following:
- Chartered Member of RTPI - or working towards
- Town Planning degree - essential
If this role sounds of interested then please apply online with your current CV or contact Georgia Luxton at Cobalt Recruitment.