Water Resource Engineer
- NZD120000 - NZD170000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 31st October 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
Cobalt recruitment have been recruiting specialists in the Property, Construction & Engineering talent for specialist consultancies, architectural practices, professional services firms, main contractors, developers, large and small scale property owners and fund managers across New Zealand since 2009
We are now recruiting for a newly created role with a highly lucrative New Zealand owned organization who have a strong foothold across New Zealand.
You will be a pivotal part of the Senior Management Design team working closely with Consultants, Engineers and Contractors to advise on complex projects that are changing the face of New Zealand. On a day to day basis you will be using your knowledge in Hydraulic Design, Consenting and Construction Management. Building and developing relationships with clients and sub-contractors will also be an integral part of this role, as well as developing your own division.
For your skills you will receive:
- Flexible working hours to avoid the traffic.
- Fantastic team environment and modern office space.
- Excellent pay and remuneration along with potential shares.
- Regular social gatherings and events.
- Gym memberships and more.
You will need:
- Good management and client liaison skills
- Strong communication and excellent literacy
- Proven ability to lead and develop staff
- A real passion for the industry and drive for success.
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience
This is a position for the right candidate to take the next step in their career and join a company that will provide all that you will need to succeed. For immediate consideration call Kelly-Jo Ward on 021 0377704 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.