CVD Equipment Manager
- SGD7000.00 - SGD8000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Equipment
- 22nd October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the leading wafer fab semiconductor company in their search for CVD Equipment Manager.
In this role,
- You will manage and lead a group of Senior Engineers, Engineers and Associate Engineers
- To sustain, improve and optimize CVD equipment capability and utilization to meet operations goals.
- Set targets, goals and projects for the section to minimize wafer scrap, equipment cost per wafer and optimize equipment capability and utilization to meet operation's needs
- Establish preventive maintenance plans for all equipment and optimize for quality and cost
To be successful in this role,
- You will have Bachelor's Degree in Technical Engineering with at least 6 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor industry and 3 years of experience in the management position
- Must have strong equipment hands-on experience in Thin Film CVD Equipment and AMAT Centura HDP & DXZ
If an opportunity is of interest, then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510