Factory Automation Engineer
- SGD3500 - SGD6000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Automation
- 25th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a large American manufacturing company specialised in the production of high tech network infrastructure and industrial wiring products. They are currently looking to bring on board their Senior Automation Engineer.
- Provide engineering support for the worldwide manufacture of new/existing products and processes including the implementation of cost reductions, productivity improvements, quality & safety improvements, ergonomic solutions, process specification, maintenance, and optimization.
- Design, specify, and procure various types of equipment, tooling, fixtures, gauges, etc.
- Provide related documentation for specifications, maintenance requirements, setup/ operating instructions, standard work forms, process recipes and training on systems/ equipment as required.
- Prepare documentation for new product releases such as quality and manufacturing documents, control drawings, assembly and testing instructions.
- Drive effective manufacturing solutions using LEAN principles.
- Degree in Engineering, Mechatronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics preferred.
- Specialization or hands-on experience in PLC controls & HMI programming, electrical circuitry and hardware designing.
- Strong technical knowledge in production automation, industrial robot and in depth understanding in manufacturing processes will be an advantage.
Kindly send you CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031