Manufacturing Engineer (Semiconductor Wafer Fab)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD5000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- 26th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the leading wafer fab semiconductor company in their search for Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team.
In this role,
- You will involve in manufacturing issue and work with supporting department in identifying solution and successful implementation
- Resolve and handle production line issues and to understand all equipment capacities
- Lead, coordinate and execute improvement programs in manufacturing operations
- Facilitate, lead or participate in the Transform program, cost reduction, and productivity improvement projects.
To be successful in this role,
- You will have Bachelor Degree in Technical Engineering with at least 2 years of relevant wafer fab manufacturing experience.
- Prior experience in capacity planning, monitoring and optimizing WIP as well as coordinating with process and equipment engineers on the constraints
- Well versed in manufacturing and production planning
- You have completed an improvement project and production cycle time improvement in manufacturing operations.
- Skilled in using Macros in Excel is an additional advantage
If an opportunity is of interest, then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.