Optical Coating Engineer
- SGD4500.00 - SGD5500.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- 11th December 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the Medical Device Global Manufacturer. Due to business expanding in Singapore, they are looking to bring on board Optical Coating Engineer.
In this role,
- You will be responsible for optical coating engineering activities required in new product introduction, existing product sustainment and process innovation to support current and long-term needs of Optics operations.
- Participate and/or lead all aspects of coating, including design, process development, and documentation, tooling, validation, analysis, cleaning and inspection
- Oversee coating and metrology equipment usage. Hands-on work on preventative maintenance, repairs, calibration and improvements to equipment quality and up-time
To be successful in this role,
- You will have Diploma/Degree in Technical Engineering with at least 3 years of coating design and related experience in a manufacturing/production environment with good project management and leadership skills
- Familiar with FTG FlimStar or other design software as well as Balzer and Leybold coating machine operation
- Knowledge in Optics, optical design and using optical design software such as Zemax is highly preferred.
If an opportunity with established MNC organization is of interest, then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510