Principal Equipment Engineer (Photo-Lithography)
- SGD5000.00 - SGD7000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- 26th August 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the leading wafer fab semiconductor company in their search for Principal/Senior Equipment Engineer (Photo-Lithography).
In this role,
- You will in charge of scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshoot equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime
- Establish stock levels of essential equipment spares, consumables, and other equipment-related expenditures to support equipment maintenance
- Manage new equipment start-up to support production, from facilities hookup, vendor start-up, to acceptance of equipment for production
- Implement equipment improvement projects to improve equipment efficiency, cost reduction and reliability of equipment
To be successful in this role,
- You will have Bachelor's Degree in Technical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience in semiconductor wafer fab as Photo-Lithography Equipment Engineer
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting experience in Lithography ASML Scanner (Model /400, /750, Twin Scan)
If an opportunity is of interest then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510