Process Improvement and Maintenance Engineer
- SGD4000.00 - SGD5500.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Equipment
- 24th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to work with one of the global manufacturers of physical infrastructure equipment. Their business has dominant presence across 5 continents. With the business expanding in Singapore, we are currently looking to bring on board qualified Process Improvement and Maintenance Engineer.
In this role,
- You will in-charge of supervising a technical group of electrical and maintenance technicians in troubleshooting and rectifying problems of molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Lead and support the continuous improvement of existing processes and/or equipment and safety projects
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a degree in technical engineering and have at least 5 years of relevant hand-on experience in electro-mechanical production equipment maintenance
- Experience in implementing the continuous process improvement on the production line and improving equipment overall efficiency (OEE)
- Lean/Six Sigma trained, and PLC knowledge preferred
If an opportunity with a leading manufacturing company is of interest, then please share your CV with us or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510