Project Manager (Manufacturing)
- SGD5000.00 - SGD7000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Fintech & Proptech
- 27th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with an industry leader in market-driven innovative solution of photonics technology. Due to business expanding in Singapore, they are looking to bring on board a qualified Project Manager.
This role will be reporting to Senior Manufacturing Manager and is required to station in Batam, Indonesia for 1 year for the project transfer phase.
In this role,
- You will lead a team of functional experts and deliver the project on time within the approved budget
- Develop project charter, define project scope, prepare detail project plan with work break down structures, and identify resource needs like Equipment, Manpower, and facilities for the tasks
- Prepare project budget and work out contingency budget as well as the execution of the project work
- Do a project review on lesson learnt, where the project went well covering initiation, execution, monitoring & control and identify areas for improvement
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Technical Engineering with at least 7 years of working experience in Project Management, Product Transfer and Optical Manufacturing/High Tech Manufacturing environment
If an opportunity is of interest, then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510