R&D Engineer (PLC & HMI Programming)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD6000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Automation
- 8th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to work with one of the global manufacturers of physical infrastructure equipment. Their business has a dominant presence across 5 continents. With the business expanding in Singapore, they are currently looking to bring on board a qualified R&D Engineer.
In this role,
- You will provide engineering support for the worldwide manufacture of new/existing products and processes
- You are required to perform PLC controls & HMI programming, electrical circuitry, and hardware designing
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a Technical Degree in Mechatronic / Electrical & Electronic Engineering and have at least 3 years of relevant hands-on experience working on control panels and electrical wiring design circuitry
- You should have prior experience in PLC Programming, working on automation/robotics projects
If an opportunity with a leading manufacturing company is of interest then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510