Senior/Commodity Engineer (Mechanical)
- SGD5000.00 - SGD6000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Supply Chain
- 13th December 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the Global Manufacturer of optical precision and scientific instruments. Due to business expanding in Singapore, they are looking to bring on board Senior/Commodity Engineer (Mechanical).
In this role,
- You will be responsible for commodities sourcing and supplier cost negotiation including commercial and contractual terms of supply
- Maintain sustainable relationships and partnerships with suppliers to optimize procurement spend and fulfill the assigned commodities cost target
To be successful in this role,
- You will have a Technical Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 2-5 years of relevant working experience in Sourcing / Commodity management experiences with strong analytical and excellent interpersonal skill
- You will require to have the experience to source for the competitive supplier for the mechanical commodity and good manufacturing knowledge of mechanical part to make processes and cost drivers.
- Experience in SAP software will be an added advantage
If an opportunity with established MNC organisation is of interest then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510