Senior Engineer, Industrial Engineering & Planning
- SGD5000.00 - SGD6000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- 5th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the well-known wafer fab semiconductor company in their search for Senior Engineer, Industrial Engineering & Planning.
In this role,
- You will in charged in the long and short term fab layout planning/space optimization for the fab expansion project including study and plan space requirements to meet factory capacity and production efficiency requirement
- Maintain and improve capacity planning methodologies to ensure accuracy
- Strategic planning initiatives for capacity expansion, tool/people productivity improvement & cost reduction
To be successful in this role,
- You will have a bachelor's degree in Technical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant fab layout planning in the semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of wafer fabrication process, equipment configurations, layout planning, capacity planning & WPH, as well as semiconductor process flow
If an opportunity is of interest then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510