Senior Facilities Engineer (Gas & Chemical)
- SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Facilities
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to work with one of the giant Semiconductor and Electronics components manufacturer to bring on board qualified Senior Facilities Engineer (Gas & Chemical).
In this role,
- You will be responsible for Gas and Chemical System as well as Life Safety System
- In charge of Facilities System Capacity Management
- Providing support in the work order, manufacturing and facilities projects such as Infrastructure/Clean room/Facilities System
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Technical Engineering and have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Gas and Chemical System
- Strong technical background in Bulk Gas, Inert Gas, Hazardous Gas, Life Safety System, PLC, SCADA and Chemical Systems, etc.
- Experience in project management, facilities capacity management, energy management, water efficiency management, etc
If an opportunity is of interest, then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510