Senior Facilities Engineer (Hook-up & Cleanroom Project)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD5500.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Facilities
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to work with one of the giant Semiconductor and Electronics components manufacturers. Due to their business expansion in Singapore, they are looking to bring on board qualified Senior Facilities Engineer (Hook Up and Cleanroom Projects).
In this role,
- You will lead and manage Hook Up Projects and Cleanroom Projects
- Monitor & supervise vendors to ensure compliance of work in accordance with the design.
- Conduct frequent site inspections and attend site meetings to ensure high-quality standard work in accordance with the schedule.
- Witness Testing and commissioning works for all hookup work for all utilities.
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and have at least 6 years of relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering, Hook Up and Cleanroom Environment
- Experience in high volume manufacturing of electronics components in an MNC or semiconductor industry
If an opportunity is of interest, then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510