Senior R&D Electronics Engineer
- SGD5000 - SGD7000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Automation
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the Global Manufacturer of the medical device and scientific instruments. Due to business expanding in Singapore, they are looking to bring on board Senior R&D Electronics Engineer.
In this role,
- You will develop electronic subsystems for control of surgical and industrial scientific instruments
- Perform architect design, circuit design, firmware development of electronic subsystems
- Lead team members in the design of electronic subsystems
To be successful in this role,
- You will have PhD, Masters or good Bachelor's degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience in electronics design and firmware development.
- Experience in the design of real-time embedded system (FW architecture) for servo system, robotics, motion control, and computerized control
- Competency in PCBA design/review/verification is a must.
- Knowledge or experience in USB, CAN bus, I2C bus and microprocessor architecture (ARM Cotex based - M series)
If an opportunity with established MNC organization is of interest, then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510