Senior R&D Firmware Engineer (Medical Device)
- SGD5000.00 - SGD6000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- 13th December 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the Global Manufacturer of Medical Device. Due to business expanding in Singapore, they are looking to bring on board Senior R&D Firmware Engineer.
In this role,
- You will be responsible to develop large embedded firmware or software for medical and other Mission - critical systems involved in entire firmware development lifecycle including requirement engineering, architectural design, coding, testing, and maintenance
To be successful in this role,
- You will have PhD, Masters or good Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at least 3 years' relevant experience in embedded or firmware development
- Possess in-depth knowledge of complex embedded software/firmware development on Linux, RTOS or embedded Windows platform
- Good knowledge and experience in the development process of firmware development using C/C++ on the embedded platform
If an opportunity with established MNC organization is of interest then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510