Supply Chain Planner, Materials (1 Year Contract)
- SGD3000.00 - SGD4000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Supply Chain
- 12th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to work with one of the global manufacturers of physical infrastructure equipment. Their business has a dominant presence across 5 continents. They are currently looking to bring on board a qualified Supply Chain Planner. This role will be started off as 1 Year Contract and convertible to Permanent position.
In this role,
- You will determine materials for intracompany distribution planning, materials requirement for the factory and initiate purchase using ERP.
- Utilize the related planning systems to support inventory optimization and increase efficiency in the supply chain.
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a Degree/Diploma holder with a minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in Distribution/Replenishment planning OR experience in a manufacturing environment as a Materials Planner & Buyer
- APICS certification will be added to the advantage
- Strong knowledge with MS Excel and other computer application software including Microsoft application software, Oracle APS and ERP systems.
If an opportunity with a leading manufacturing company is of interest then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510