(Senior-Analyst) Acquisitions & Corporate Finance
- €50,000 - 65,000 per annum
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 23rd February 2018
- Job Type
Our client has nearly 25 years of experience in creating and driving the sector and is the authority in understanding and supporting the opportunities presented by continual expansion of international higher education. Within this period the platform has designed, managed, funded, developed and invested real estate in over 40 cities. Today the team focuses on the optimal locations in each city they operate in, ensuring that they cater to the needs of both students and universities. The long-term vision of our client is to become the world's leading provider of student housing with more than 250,000 beds by 2025.
The client’s strategy is to use its history, expertise and knowledge to deliver the best-in-class and most culturally appropriate student communities in every local market globally. In tandem with its brand, the Group’s strategic objectives are to become the number one global brand in their market; to be the first-choice destination for international stakeholder who wish to invest in this sector; all of which delivers double digit year on year growth profitability.
Due to continued committed equity and the highly positive market situation in Europe, especially in Germany, our client is now expanding the German operations and looking to bring onboard an Investment Manager (m/f) responsible for debt management and financing strategy. The financial services professional will be required to use his track record within the real estate market to drive forward the debt management efforts in Frankfurt am Main and London. Candidates will be working in Frankfurt and reporting directly to the senior management in Frankfurt and London.
Area of Responsibility
- First contact for all acquisition & debt analysis related analytical work in Frankfurt am Main
- Responsible for the entire underwriting process and ability to challenge assumptions
- Ability to analyse and create cashflow models
- Responsible for weekly and monthly valuation analyses on properties and potential target
- Preparation of investment proposals & due diligence.
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development.
- Preparation of reports & presentations to investor
- Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models)
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
- Direct reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance & Investment Management Germany in Frankfurt am Main
The required Profile
- Above average successfully completed university degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in the origination, execution and analysis of structured real estate financing and / or the active management of real estate capital markets transactions with a bank, a private equity company, fund or real estate company (investor or developer within the departments of Finance or Treasury).
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of real estate finance, accounting and the common transaction structures (portfolio and individual property level, asset and share deals, sale and leaseback, fund structures, etc.) and current real estate capital market skills are required.
- Experience of capital markets, the use of debt and financial instruments, fund structuring and associated tax issues.
- Energetic, resourceful with the ability to take the initiative and make informed decisions. A proactive/diligent Individual.
- A team player with demonstrable ability to work in a team.
- Good spoken and written English language skills with the ability to present and communicate effectively in English and German.
If you value working in a dynamic environment and a successful team, then please send us your detailed application documents quoting reference number AB / 1278751 firstname.lastname@example.org or call our exclusive contracted and specialized consultants Mr. Anthony Baumruk at +49 (0) 69 3 4877 4471 to discuss details of this position. We look forward to receiving your application