Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Up to GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 7th January 2019
- Job Type
Accounts Payable Supervisor, Full Time, Permanent, £30,000 Per Annum, Stockport
My client is a prestigious health care provider and is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their expanding team on their central Stockport site. The main purpose of the role is to lead and supervise a team of Finance Assistants ensuring the provision of quality and effective customer service.
Main duties of the role include:
- Leading and developing the Accounts Payable Team to deliver a high-quality service by providing transparent direction, regularly reviewing work outputs, setting targets, and conducting regular appraisals.
- Proactively managing the performance of the Accounts Payable Team by ensuring a quality service is provided during agreed operating hours, key performance indicators and service level agreements are communicated and adhered to by team members.
- Acting as subject matter expert in accounts payable, including providing advice and support to the Finance Assistants where required.
- Carrying out analysis of team data identifying improvements to individual and team performance, escalating results to the Accounts Payable Management on team performance
- Carrying out reporting using appropriate systems, to ensure financial data quality and integrity.
- Ensuring the team are following agreed financial controls and business processes to effectively support Customer Services
- Managing the key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with the Management Team where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years working in a similar role previously
- A good well-rounded knowledge of the Accounts Payable process end to end
- Extensive experience of supervising the Accounts Payable function
- P2P experience with a shared service centre is also essential
- Proven previous management experience within a high-volume accounts' payable environment
If you are interested in the above vacancy then please apply directly here by uploading the most up to date version of your CV.