- GBP150 - GBP170 per day
- UK, Midlands
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 13th June 2019
- Job Type
Finance Assistant - Accounts Payable, 3 Month Interim, Birmingham, Competitive Day Rate
My client is a leading national infrastructure business looking for a Finance Assistant for their central Birmingham office. The role will function to ensure that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Main duties include:
- Identify invoices processed and paid are in compliance with the purchase to pay policy.
- Liaise with external suppliers and stakeholders as necessary
- Be involved in meetings with stakeholders
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of suppliers, to ensure all invoices, statement, queries and payments are made within a timely manner.
- All cash offers are made daily
- Respond to all queries within the 48-hour SLA.
- Resolve all invoices on hold.
- Invoices and VAT to be entered accurately across supplier accounts as assigned and managed effectively
- Close monitoring of unmatched receipts and unmatched invoice levels
- Co-ordinate and with all areas of the business to ensure queries are resolved
- Recording all invoices
- Processing invoices which have failed to process through
- Familiar with the end to end Accounts Payable process
- Oracle fusion or similar finance system
- Knowledge of purchase ledger process and supplier management.
- Knowledge of accountancy principles
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role/within a shared service environment
To apply for the above position, please upload the most recent version of your CV to this advert.