Analyst/ Associate- TMT, Shanghai Based
- Asia, Shanghai
- Financial Services, Corporate Finance
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
This is an outstanding opportunity for a technology-focused investment professional to join a growing investment fund where you will have the chance to invest and work with senior management within an industry leading business.
The Analyst/Associate will;
- Be part of a small team responsible for managing the multi-billion portfolio of assets, driving stakeholder objectives within the investee companies and creating strong returns.
- Take responsibility for the execution of merger & acquisition (M&A) opportunities as well as supporting origination efforts.
- Lead on building financial models, conducting due diligence and valuations to assess investment opportunities, making recommendations to senior management.
- Support in securing financing from banks for future investments and developments.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis and valuations of investee companies, providing reports and updates to senior management.
- Have the chance to build a long-term career while taking more responsibility with an opportunity for promotion.
Interested Candidate must have;
- Have 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Possess a solid and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Have a track record of completed M&A deals in the Asia region and exposure to the technology or TMT space is an advantage.
- Possess very strong communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin due to the nature of investments that this role will be responsible for.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematics related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated, driven and excited about building a long-term career
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1442158
Lic. No: 12C6031