- Asia, Shanghai
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11th January 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a rapidly growing consumer business with a strong presence in China. Having recently completed several landmark investments, there is a need to hire an Analyst/Associate to play a key role in future investments as well as portfolio management.
This is an outstanding opportunity for technology-focused investment professional to join a growing investment fund where you will have the chance to invest and work with senior management within an industry leading business.
The Analyst/Associate will;
- Be part of a small team responsible for managing the multi-billion portfolio of assets, driving stakeholder objectives within the investee companies and creating strong returns.
- Take responsibility for the execution of merger & acquisition (M&A) opportunities as well as supporting origination efforts.
- Lead on building financial models, conducting due diligence and valuations to assess investment opportunities, making recommendations to senior management.
- Work closely with the senior management of the portfolio companies to develop the corporate strategy including growth plans, greenfield investments and new market entry strategies.
- Support in securing financing from banks for future investments and developments.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis and valuations of investee companies, providing reports and updates to senior management.
- Have the chance to build a long-term career whilst taking more responsibility with an opportunity for promotion.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Have a track record of completed M&A deals in the Asia region and exposure to the technology or TMT space is an advantage.
- Possess very strong communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin due to the nature of investments that this role will be responsible for.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematics related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated, driven and excited about building a long-term career with a growing private equity fund.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1873132
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.