Analyst, Loan Asset Management
Ref: JN -052019-66733
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 31st May 2019
- Job Type
- Work independently and as part of a team, managing real estate-backed loans and providing support to colleagues.
- Analyse the performance of the real estate via review of loan/asset specific report submissions.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly risk review papers and their submission to clients.
- Collection and analysis of loan real estate loan reports (Rent Rolls, Operating statements, Covenants, Business and Capex Plans, Underwriting Models).
- Negotiate, as needed, with borrowers, guarantors, asset managers, property managers.
- Support clients and colleagues on a daily basis to facilitate effective loan management and risk assessment of associated collateral.
- Support and work with Legal and Senior Management on the closing of new deals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some previous experience in commercial loan / real estate analysis in the UK or elsewhere in Europe.
- A strong interest and understanding of real estate finance and deal structures.
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Solid analytical and technical skills.
- Analytical skills to understand loan documents and borrower structures.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.