- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 13th November 2019
- Job Type
Job Title: Analyst
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 per year
Hours: Full time
Location: W1J 8DW
Company: Pluto Finance (UK) LLP
Job type: Permanent
Pluto Finance is a senior lender providing real estate finance across the UK who, due to continued success, is looking to hire a Lending Analyst to take ownership and responsibility for reviewing and analysing prospective lending opportunities along with the underwriting, closing and on-going management of a portfolio of loans.
- We offer bridging finance, senior and stretch senior loans, specialising in residential development finance but also bridging loans and site finance across all property types.
- Our typical deal size is £10m-£50m on development and £1m-£10m on bridging.
- The successful applicant will report to the Credit Operations Manager.
- The Credit Operations Team's role is to take new deals brought in by originators and get them credit approved and executed, then provide ongoing monitoring of the loans.
- Underwriting, deal execution and portfolio management.
- Preparation of Credit Papers for presentation to Credit Committee.
- To assist with the preparation and review of Offer Letters for acceptance by the customer.
- To assist with the due diligence process including the review and critical assessment of valuation, QS and title reports.
- Ongoing monitoring of development loans/projects including answering and resolving customer queries, regular site visits and managing the release of security.
- At least 2 years' experience in property lending at a bank in similar providing residential development finance, bridging finance for residential and commercial properties, and site finance.
- Educated to a degree level, ideally in a numerate subject.
- Keen understanding and appreciation of UK property market trends.
- Able to structure loans and write credit papers for credit committee.
- Loan due diligence skills of reviewing and assessing loan documentation, valuations, QS and title reports.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and the ability to model loans and development schemes.
- Ability and credibility to communicate clearly and persuasively at all levels.
Please contact us if you feel you are suitable for the role.
Opening Date for applicants: 13/11/2019
Closing Date for applicants: 13/12/2019