Asset Management Associate - Real Estate Debt
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 13th February 2019
- Job Type
The business is a leading specialist global financier. They work to provide bespoke financing solutions to a diverse range of industry professionals across a multitude of assets: from major property developments, to alternatives, to receivables. Since their inception a few years back they have provided more than £500 million of funding for real estate and asset-backed transactions across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
Based in London and reporting to the CFO, the Asset Manager will play a key role and is accountable for assisting in the reporting/analysis, underwriting and transaction management of new real estate debt opportunities and the portfolio management activities for existing debt investments.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and present portfolio analysis, asset reviews and performance reports
- Identifying critical issues regarding asset performance and evaluate impact and sensitivities to various inputs
- Run internal models to assess transaction profitability and risk ratings
- Prepare annual asset and portfolio review analysis
- Identify qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability
- Monitor and evaluate the investment portfolio performance, participating in third party meetings, and analysing proposed budgets, capital plans and other investment recommendation
- Experience gained in a property consultancy, a real estate investment manager/ or private equity firm or investment bank
- Transaction and property asset management experience
- Excellent commercial and financial analytical skills including an advanced knowledge of Excel modelling techniques
- A good communicator and presenter with excellent client service, relationship building and interpersonal skills.