Associate Asset Manager - Real Estate Private Equity
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 16th August 2018
- Job Type
Is a fully integrated real estate Investor and Asset Manager with offices across Europe and North America. The business has successfully invested and managed well over $6bn of capital in European real estate assets and has a proven track record of successfully identifying and acquiring high quality real estate.
Due to its continued successes and expansion, the business is currently looking to fill an Associate position within its Asset Management team in London. Associates can expect to work alongside, and learn from, the highly qualified and experienced existing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The business operates a flat hierarchy structure so the Associate will have full exposure across the various operating functions of the business, both domestic and internationally.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Focus of the role is assisting in the analysis and asset management of the current portfolio and the European expansion of the platform.
- Creating and managing bespoke financial models (cash flow forecasts with a focus on both operational assumptions and the capital structure of a business).
- Assisting in the analysis, reporting and management of existing investments to investors.
- Determine the financial viability of refurbishment projects.
- Onboarding of new acquisitions into the existing investment portfolios.
- Assisting the asset management team in execution of the business plans in order to maximise the returns.
Prospective candidates are highly driven individuals with experience in a related field at a top-tier investment bank, accountancy or PE firm. The ideal candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced and deal driven environment. In addition, the candidate will possess the following:
- Outstanding academic record from a top-tier university;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in their academic and extracurricular activities;
- Strong computer and financial modelling skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- A strong working knowledge of financial models and basic corporate finance theory;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to work under tight deadlines