Associate Director - Corporate Finance
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 26th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an internationally recognised investment institution with a significant and diversified portfolio of assets. As the business continues to rapidly invest, there is a need to bring on board a senior member to the Corporate Finance function to play a key role in securing financing from local and international banks. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Vice President level candidate with strong lending experience to join a leading institution where you will play a lead role in borrowing from banks to finance future investments.
The Associate Director will;
- Report directly to the Head of Corporate Finance and lead on the full borrowing process from banks from start to finish.
- Play a key role in deciding upon the financing requirements and leading on the raising of project/structured/leveraged and other forms of financing.
- Oversee small teams on a project by project basis to execute the financing including overseeing financial modelling, conducting due diligence and negotiating on terms.
- Build and maintain relationships with banks both locally in the region as well as globally as a means to securing future financing.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or equivalent position (10-12 years of experience) within an international investment bank with extensive lending experience.
- Have proven deal experience with exposure to lending on either a project, structured, leveraged or acquisition financing basis or other debt products.
- Possess exceptionally strong skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence, structure and execute deals.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, business or equivalent degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate very strong communication skills as well as ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be a self starter, highly motivated and able to lead projects from start to finish.
The criteria listed about will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. No: R1873132
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.