Associate Director - Investor Relations
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 27th June 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an excellent, international investment fund with a diverse portfolio of assets. As the business continues to rapidly invest, there is a need to bring on board a senior member to the Investor Relations function to play a key role in communications regarding investments that the fund makes.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Develop investor relations programme, craft messaging for bond investors, prepare presentations and other material.
- Lead on cross-functional projects, such as debt investor engagement including global investor meetings, debt investor landscape analysis, bond issuances, debt capital markets consultation paper responses, etc.
- Provide in-house ratings advisory to investment teams across multiple sectors, run simulations and analysis on impact to various entities' credit ratings based on certain scenarios
- Drive agendas, plan and project manage large-scale annual meeting with shareholders, and other regular engagements.
- Degree in Finance/Economics/Business/Engineering from a top-tier university, with an additional major in Mass Communications/Marketing a bonus.
- Minimum of eight years of relevant work experience and knowledge on a wide range of investment topics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and experience with shareholder engagement.
The criteria listed about will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. No: R1873132