Associate - Infrastructure Investment
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 17th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded infrastructure investor, across the Asia region, who are seeking an Associate to join their team based here in Singapore to focus on private equity investments. The company has a strong financial backing and a diverse portfolio of investments that spans a range of locations and sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an investment professional who wishes to work on high-profile infrastructure deals across the Asia Pacific region.
The successful individual will;
- Regularly interact and liaise with bankers, developers and industry experts as a means of generating opportunities.
- Identify and assess new investment opportunities by conducting deal evaluation, specifically focussed on financial modelling, due diligence and industry analysis.
- Have the opportunity to invest across the full infrastructure platform including power, energy, utilities, and transportation.
Interested candidates must;
- 1-4 years' experience gained in a top-tier investment bank or private equity fund, ideally focussed on M&A or corporate finance, ideally in the infrastructure, power, energy or utility sectors.
- Possess a very strong and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders across all levels.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1873132
Lic. No: 12C6031