Associate, Infrastructure Investments
- GBP70000.00 - GBP95000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 11th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client is one of the world's largest infrastructure manager with more than $16 billion of managed infrastructure assets. Due to large capital commitments and increased market activity, they are looking to hire an Associate in to the team. This London based team are focusing on equity investments in a number of different infrastructure classes across Europe. The successful candidate will play a key part in the teams origination efforts and will also assist in managing the assets in the funds' portfolio.
· Supporting the due diligence and acquisition process for new investments including liaising with Financial Advisers, Lawyers, Tax Specialists and other experts, both internally and externally
· Building, reviewing and updating financial models
· Providing investment appraisal and valuation analysis
· Monitoring and reporting performance of portfolio assets
· Supporting future fund raising processes including providing support to answer investor queries and providing accurate asset information on a timely basis
· Providing assistance in the preparation and presentation of Investment Committee papers as well as Portfolio Valuation / Asset Management reports
· An exceptional academic track record.
· Extensive and recent experience in either Infrastructure investments or M&A from a fund, top tier investment bank or corporate finance boutique.
· Strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
· High levels of self-motivation and drive, with the ability to work successfully to deadlines and deal with simultaneous important responsibilities, as well as working as part of a wider team.
· Additional European language skills are a plus.