Associate, Infrastructure M&A and Debt Advisory
- GBP65000 - GBP80000 per annum
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 12th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading European corporate finance adviser who are looking to hire an Associate in to their Infrastructure M&A and Debt Advisory team. The team provides an independent M&A (buy-side and sell-side) and Debt Advisory service, across a number of sectors within the Infrastructure space.
- Mix of execution and client coverage including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction.
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A and debt advisory.
- Preparation of marketing pitch books and related materials.
- An exceptional academic track record.
- Extensive and recent experience in Infrastructure M&A, Structured Finance or Debt Advisory from a top tier investment bank or corporate finance boutique.
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- High levels of self-motivation and drive, with the ability to work successfully to deadlines and deal with simultaneous important responsibilities, as well as working as part of a wider team.
- Additional European language skills are a plus.