Associate - Real Estate Private Equity (Spanish or Portuguese)
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 17th October 2018
- Job Type
This is an opportunity to join one of the best known global Real Estate Private Equity investors. The business have a recognised brand and track record in European Real Estate and are a multi €bn player in the market. This role will focus on investing on an opportunistic basis, across multiple asset classes and European jurisdictions.
The firm are a multi €bn investor with multiple global offices. They have a seriously impressive investment track record and are a very well-known brand in the space. They are targeting deals across multiple asset classes, from office and retail through to student accommodation and PRS.
This is an Associate level role focusing on Investment and Acquisitions. The deals will span across all of Europe but this successful individual will look intensively at the Iberian markets as well as others. The approach will be very hands-on and the successful candidate will be able to take on the financial tasks as well as managing aspects such as planning, engineers, tenants etc as well as taking on investment due diligence.
- Real Estate principal investment experience, ideally in a recognised fund.
- Native speaker of Spanish or Portuguese
- Ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Strong technical and valuation skills but also strong people skills to deal with on the ground regional asset managers and all internal and external deal stakeholder
- Good team working skills, ability to multi-task and assign responsibilities to more junior resources accordingly