Case Manager, Real Estate Finance
- GBP35000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 16th October 2018
- Job Type
The Case Managers will assist brokers and borrowers with their application and therefore must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage expectations and deadlines whilst providing an excellent service that encourages repeat business.
- Liaising with brokers to assist obtaining the required documents and supporting information to expedite the completion of loan applications.
- Liaising with the sales department to ensure they are kept up to date on the status of applications and acting as a port of call at month end providing them with the desired updates.
- Keeping brokers up to date with the progress of their applications.
- Progressing enquiries and applications up to sign off stage, including producing the application pack for underwriters by carrying out KYC / AML searches and credit checks.
- Initial point of contact for telephone calls before referral to the Credit team.
Requirements and abilities:
- Proven knowledge and experience in the Bridging/property lending industry.
- Experience dealing with a high volume workflow and prioritising accordingly.
- Ability to form good relationships with key stakeholders and third parties such as vendors, Asset Managers and solicitors.
- CeMap qualified is an advantage.