Commercial Investment Manager, Commercial Real Estate Finance
- GBP70000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum + plus bonus
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 19th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a market leading alternative lender providing Residential and Commercial Property Finance along with 1st and 2nd charge Bridging Loans. They recently increased their Commercial Real Estate Debt Financing product offering with term loans and therefore they are looking to hire an experienced professional to originate new lending opportunities along with progressing new loans through to completion. You will be joining an experienced, high impact, team with exciting growth plans.
- Researching new enquiries to assess the suitability of the security and in turn, recommending appropriate lending terms.
- Viewing all properties prior to completion and discussing any issues arising.
- Reviewing property valuations and interrogating assumptions and methodology.
- Liaising with the credit team and assisting in the underwriting of the client and if relevant, their business.
Requirements and abilities:
- The ideal candidate should have extensive Commercial Real Estate Financing experience.
- RICS qualified is a plus.
- A strong understanding of investment value, the candidate will most likely come from an investment or asset management background.
- A strong understanding of risk in the context of property investment, auction and private treaty sales.
- Strong Excel skills essential including the ability to question property valuations and run scenarios on potential outcomes.
- An excellent network of commercial property investment agents, investors and advisors.
- Keen to get out of the office and see the assets and meet the clients.
- This is a role for someone who is excited about joining a fast growing team within a fast growing business and participating in the success of both.